Oratorio San Rocco
In Piazza LibertÓ, which is the geometric centre of the historical quarter of Trezzo, stands the oratory of San Rocco, probably built following the plague epidemic in 1576. In the 18th century, the building, comprising one room with a rectangular presbytery, was enlarged with the addition of a pillared porch and a large wooden altar that covered the fresco of Saints Rocco, Sebastian and Ambrose on the far wall which was brought to light only during a restoration carried out in the 1980s.
the sixteenth century
20056 Trezzo sull'Adda
Church of Saints Gervaso and Protaso
+39 02 9090001
People with motor disabilitiesCompletely accessible to the disabled