To open a travel and/or tourist agency it is obligatory to obtain a permit from the Province of Milan. The following are also subject to procedures carried out through their offices:
- change of manager
- change of legal representative
- change of name
- change of registered office
- transfer of business premises
- transfer of an agency from another Province
- opening or closing a branch (whether the main office is in or outside the Lombardy Region)
- transfer of authorisation
All such requests must be submitted with the relevant documentation to the Travel Agencies Section of the Tourist Department: Ufficio Agenzia Viaggi del Settore Turismo, Viale Piceno 60, Milan.
Thursdays from 9.30 to 12.30; for other days, phone one of the following number for an appointment:
phone +39 02.7740. 4494
or write to:
and await confirmation from our office.
Permits are issued within approximately 60 days from receipt of the request.
The procedure will go ahead automatically unless the required documents are not received or the desired name cannot be accepted; in the latter case the applicant will be informed as soon as possible.