Oratory of San Giuseppe
Villa Castiglioni Nai Bossi
The villa was built around the mid 1700s. Through the railing one can see the front of the structure, the only covered surface, since the other sides are built with exposed bricks. The building is also called Villa Castiglioni, because it was designed, built, and inhabited by Carlo Federico Castiglioni in 1742. He commissioned the project to the great architect of the apse oratory of St. Giuseppe.
the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
The villa and the oratory can only be viewed from the outside.