Villa Zari Mereghetti
Built during the 1700's, originally was the guest headquarters of the more famous Villa Firsiani Olivares located in number 25. It was then turned in to an independent villa.
The fašade is still decorated with frescoes depicting niches and statues. Built rectangular shape over two floors, with two lower wings, the two small buildings might have been used as the stables, in order to create a U-shaped structure. Located in via Cattaneo, it now belongs to the Mereghetti family.