St. George castle
The S. Giorgio castle was built in the thirteenth century where an Augustinian convent existed. Expanded by the Torriani, it was owned by the Visconti until 1437 when it became the property of the Lampugnani, local nobles, continuously losing its strategic worth. Decaying into a farm and rural home, in 1973 it was purchased by the town which renovated it, returning it to the public in 2005.
The castle was re-opened to the public in December 2006. The Castle is only open for exhibitions and events. The park, however, is always open and its appearance is given movement by a series of water displays.