Villa Nu˝o de Portugal
The 18th century villa used to be called Nu˝o de Portugal, the Spanish Count made this his stronghold from Emperor Carlo VI. The building was restored to its current condition by Giuseppe Rusconi between 1920 and 1930, which is why its called Villa Rusconi. It became part of the Commune and a fire in 1992 almost destroyed the villa. After a long period of restoration, it was reopened to the public on 1999, and currently houses the Municipal Offices.
On special occasions visits are organised by the Municipality.