The Piola palace
Built towards the end of the 1600 by one of the families deeply rooted in Inzago since medieval times, having demolished numerous, small houses. The building offers an original staircase and decorative elements in Baroque style, but was modernised on many occasions. A vast garden extends behind it which borders with the Cornaggia-Medici Property.
It was made the office of the municipality and in 1930 a public school and other buildings were constructed on the green area.
It has a ground floor atrium with three bays with a coffered ceiling on the first floor.
Il palazzo Ŕ sede degli uffici comunali.