Villa Uboldo was designed by the architect Camillo Rougier in 1817 for his cousin Ambrogio Maria Martignano Uboldo, an eclectic character who earned himself the title of Don Giovanni. It was inspired by the works of Piermarini, the architect who designed La Scala in Milan. It has an English garden in which a lake was created that was linked to the Martesana canal by inlet and outlet channels. A grotto, a maze and a wooden hut, the Angelica and Medoro farmstead, which was decorated with frescoes, were also built. There is the curious presence of what appears to be the facade of a Lombard Gothic church. It was placed over the front of an old cottage and was actually used for storing table wine. The crenelated tower and perimeter wall with coats of arms are also fake.
The villa is not currently open to the public; it is owned by the ASL Milano 2 (a local health agency) and contains part of the hospital examination rooms and administration offices.
The facade of the villa can be seen from Parco della Martesana, which includes the garden of this villa and the garden of Villa Alari Visconti, both of which are now owned by the town.